Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure where else to ask this, so here goes:
My fathers jeep got stolen and recovered about six months ago. While it was gone, the thieves tried to burn it down by setting a gas can on the passenger seat, lighting it on fire and...shutting the doors with the windows closed. :rolleyes:
Aside from mostly smoke damage and some melted plastic (glovebox/surrounds/center console/door card), it lives to drive another day.
My question is this: is there anything inside the glovebox to replace-a strap, or strut or anything? I see a keyhole slot on one side, but nothing corresponding on the dash.

Also, if any NorCal peeps are parting a '99-'04 grand Cherokee with dark grey cloth, I could use a good passenger seat and the duct that runs behind the left side glovebox surround.

Thanks!

·
Registered
124 Posts
There shouldn't be anything in the glove box to help change anything. Unless you put lug nut key in there or something.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There shouldn't be anything in the glove box to help change anything. Unless you put lug nut key in there or something.
Not extra parts, just anything besides the actual door/box.
It was completely gone when I started working on it, I just didn't know if there was anything else to replace on the glovebox assembly itself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts