Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
99 Jeep Wrangler Sahara,4.0, 5-speed,w/64,000 miles. Has 3inch body lift and 33" Pro Comp tires. :p Factory Dana 44 in rear with tow package.Body is remarkably clean with the exception of a few minor rock chips. No oil leaks tears in interior or any problems that I know of. :jeep3: Oil has been changed every 3,000 miles since I have owned it. I have replaced the factory exhaust manifold due to the tipical exhaust leak with a Borla Header and the serpentine belt last week. A/C is very cold. Have half doors and soft top only.The only reason I am selling it is to purchase one that has already been modified.(Unfortunately dont have the time to do it myself) Pictures will hopefully be available by next week. Price-$14,000.00 obo. :) E-mail questions or offers to [email protected]

Sorry about the location!!! ATLANTA, GA

·
Premium Member
78,528 Posts
Read the rules. State a location. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Btt

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Havent really considered it, then again that depends on what you have to trade. I also have a 81 CJ-7 if there are any interests in it.
Charles :smokin:

·
Registered
921 Posts
i might have a buyer on the cj7 as well... specs on it and price... might trade with me and sell the cj too... buyer would be here in dallas...email info..

[email protected]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats probably a little more than what I am looking to trade for. Although it looks like a nice rig. Thanks for the consideration. The price is negotiable for when you sell your rig.
The 81 CJ-7 has a 30 up front and 44 in rear w/4:10 gears. Has approx. 6inches of suspension lift(4in springs and 1 3/4in shackles). Brand new agr 2 steering box, all new guages. Newly rebuilt engine from Jasper Engines w/Crane cam and lifters. Offenhauser 4 barrell intake and Holley 390 carb. Body is in fair shape, no rust but needs a paint job. Price is $6,000.00 as is or if I have it painted and touch up a few other things $8000.00
Thanks
Charles

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Btt

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No one interested, will send pics upon request. BTT
Charles

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Offers?????

·
Registered
65 Posts
Trades

hOW ABOUT A 99 CHEVY SILVERADO Z71 99k miles pertty much stock with exaust if you are interested call mike @530-520-0829

1 - 13 of 13 Posts