Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Maybe I'm wrong but from the pics I've seen so far it looks like the event was a flop, spectator wise ...
I expected to see thousands of off-road, car crazy Mexicans.
I've seen more people at a local RockGarden event!
Did they charge too high admission fee or what? :confused:
And with all the scoring confusion, I'll bet Dan Brown can't too happy ...
What's the real scoop ... beside everyone having a good time?

·
Registered
151 Posts
What happened with the prize money?

Did they pay their advertised payouts?

Did they have the dash for cash?

Were the competitors satisfied with the results after all the problems got shook out?

We need more pics!

·
Registered
514 Posts
RJ, sounds like everyone wants the real scoop! Was it the real deal or is it just an excuse to take the wife for a Mexican vacation? Most importantly, if Dan does it again, will you go back?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
More pix. Please :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No one is suppose to get paid for 7 to 10 days. My liver tells me to never go back but who knows. It was a big party. The crowds weren't that big on Saturday but on Sunday I have never seen so many people. It was huge. We all spent a lot more money than expected but it was fun and an actual vacation too. I'll try to get some more pictures on later. I think Lance has a few pics too but he's been sick in Mexico and at the doctors for the past two days.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Have any of you actually been to Mexico before? I have never heard of so many big and hearty guys getting "Montezuma's Revenge".

Next time remember they mean it when they say not to drink the water.

Doug

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
Doug K said:
Have any of you actually been to Mexico before? I have never heard of so many big and hearty guys getting "Montezuma's Revenge".

Next time remember they mean it when they say not to drink the water.

Doug
I have and I DID NOT drink the water :D so I was fine. No peeing out the butt sick for me. Any girlly pic's for Chicks 'N Rigs .

·
Premium Member
17,784 Posts
I'm still in Mexico I like it so much... :flipoff2:

Actually, I got some off the wall infection in my ASS, and had it lanced out yesterday. Recovering from the pain still, and then I will be driving home in the next day or two. Ouch.... :(

RJ pegged it. It was a fawking BLAST. To those who didn't go, you missed the funnest event by far times 10! There were thousands of spectators on Sunday. Rivaling Supercrawl's crowds. The Mexican people absolutlely LOVED the rock crawlers, and went nuts. It was GREAT. As far as payout, etc. We will see how it goes. The score cards are all screwed up, so they are still working on it. We do know that Tracy Jordan came in first.

The market has definitely been established....I can't wait till the next event in Mexico! :beer:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Been down there a lot... Absolutely forget the water, but most of the beers are o.k. Looks like a good time. Shakes up some good old memories!

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Lance said:
I'm still in Mexico I like it so much... :flipoff2:

Actually, I got some off the wall infection in my ASS, and had it lanced out yesterday. Recovering from the pain still, and then I will be driving home in the next day or two. Ouch.... :(

so what you are saying is that lance got his ass "lance"d ?:laughing:. you must be on some killer pain meds to tell US of all people.:D :D couldn't help myself.....please don't ban me:D :D :D .

worked with a guy that fell on a stick working in the woods and got an infection from it.....from that day forward he was referred to as "PUSS-BUTT".

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.