Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
loaded up and heading home (finally)
<IMG width=431 height=292 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/LD3.jpg">

the knob to the right of the crack, but left of the snag...
<IMG width=375 height=249 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/LD1.jpg">

OOOOOOOOOOOPPSSS!!!!!!!!!! <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0">
<IMG width=380 height=258 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/LD2.jpg">

a shot of my 15in bob job <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
<IMG width=432 height=291 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/LD5.jpg">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
did you make it up the spot to the right of the crack? that spot feels crazy front end gets really light <IMG SRC="smilies/jeep1.gif" border="0">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by JONYJEEPER:
<STRONG>did you make it up the spot to the right of the crack? that spot feels crazy front end gets really light <IMG SRC="smilies/jeep1.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
no i didn't make that knob between the crack and the snag, another 4ft of wheelbase i might have <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> but teh line to the right of the snag i did 5-6 times? and the crack i did about the same, only falling in on 2 attempts <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0">


and Toyota_Jim... i'm not from Canada <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Time to bomb can the thing. I like the bob job.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
that spot to the right of the tree can be fun too. made it a few times. what is the wheelbase of your rig?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by JONYJEEPER:
<STRONG>that spot to the right of the tree can be fun too. made it a few times. what is the wheelbase of your rig?</STRONG>
112? or right in that neighborhood...

and Brian, i've got some straighter doors and fenders and a case of silver just waiting for the next nice day <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
Dave I see you made it home ok? I assume you got the wheelbearing fixed on the tow vehicle???
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea jason, Crash managed to beat at it for a while and broke enough chunks out to get it off (thank god)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Whats up w/you wheels???

looks like someone pissed all aver them <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">

sorry havent talked to you in a while

YOU SUCK
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by FrostyFJ:
<STRONG>Whats up w/you wheels???

looks like someone pissed all aver them <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">

sorry havent talked to you in a while

YOU SUCK</STRONG>
<IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">

piss where?? that hasn't happened since the last time i saw you <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">

P.S. YOU SUCK JACKASS!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Pook:
<STRONG>DSI where abouts were those photo's taken.</STRONG>
the trailer one in teh dark was taken @ whistlin Jacks resort on SR410 in WA

and the other 3 are at funny rocks in the naches area
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,128 Posts
How long does it take to get to the funnyrocks from up here?maybe I can drag a few of us canadians down there for a weekend
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Pook:
<STRONG>How long does it take to get to the funnyrocks from up here?maybe I can drag a few of us canadians down there for a weekend</STRONG>
funny rocks and moon rocks would be a full day of fun, it takes me 2 1/2 drivign solo and 4 pulling to get there, so if you came i'd say 4 max from the border depending on what side you wanted to come in from...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Originally posted by DSI:
<STRONG>loaded up and heading home (finally)
<IMG width=431 height=292 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/LD3.jpg">

the knob to the right of the crack, but left of the snag...
<IMG width=375 height=249 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/LD1.jpg">

OOOOOOOOOOOPPSSS!!!!!!!!!! <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0">
<IMG width=380 height=258 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/LD2.jpg">

a shot of my 15in bob job <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
<IMG width=432 height=291 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/LD5.jpg"></STRONG>
Hey DSI

is this you old runner chassie??????

havent seen that rig before, I like it, my kind of rig a real POS ; )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,647 Posts
Originally posted by Toyota_Jim:
<STRONG>Looks good for a canuck truck!</STRONG>
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
<IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0">

Now that was funny.
Looking good dave-O!
Dont be said if the bead locks go missing. you know where to find me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by FrostyFJ:
<STRONG>is this you old runner chassie??????

havent seen that rig before, I like it, my kind of rig a real POS ; )</STRONG>
nope nothing on here's off my runner except for the wheel's and tires, this is HighHooder's old daily driver, picked it up from him when the tranny took a crap on him <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top