Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with Perrone Ford yesterday. His mother has been admitted to the hospital in WV and it doesn't look real good for her.

Regardless of your opinion of my friend Perrone, he needs our prayers. If you have his phone number, give him a call and your best wishes for his mother's health.

Peace,
PT

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A coupla years ago, he was a very active web wheeler. While he made many enemies, he has been a good e-friend of mine ever since I got a Rover.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm happy to include him and his mom.

I was just thinking of whatever happen to Perrone and many others from RN BB of years ago. Lots of good people gone and the RN BB sees little traffic.

I thought P Ford would have a MOG by now since I haven't seen or heard from him in so long.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Wolfgang vonRangie said:

I was just thinking of whatever happen to Perrone and many others from RN BB of years ago. Lots of good people gone and the RN BB sees little traffic.

I thought P Ford would have a MOG by now since I haven't seen or heard from him in so long.
Once upon a time (Back when Perrone was over there) I was very active over there as well. The way the RN BBS was setup invariably drove me crazy, so I moved on.

·
Registered
119 Posts
lwg said:
Once upon a time (Back when Perrone was over there) I was very active over there as well. The way the RN BBS was setup invariably drove me crazy, so I moved on.
Lots of good guys and then lots of LR owners with ADD. They pop up, ask a million questions, sink a ton into a rig they paid too much for and POOF, vanish. I take a long time to learn a hard lesson.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Wolfgang vonRangie said:

actually he just brought his rangie back from the dead according to posts on rro list a couple weks ago! his ??other car finally took a shit on him and he realised the rangie was better!
too bad about his mom! will have her in my prayers too!
Perrone is a cool guy!

Paul

·
Registered
45 Posts
Another good Rover friend and I were just wondering what happened to Perrone the other day. I remember a lot of good ole battles that he was involved in. What ever happened to Spanish Trail Rovers?? I didn't know anyone still kept in contact with him, but I will keep him in mind.

Wolfgang vonRangie said:
They pop up, ask a million questions, sink a ton into a rig they paid too much for and POOF, vanish. I take a long time to learn a hard lesson.
This statement couldn't be more true. I am sure those of us who have been around long enough to remember Perrone could name a few names that fall into this category, but I will refrain from that in this thread.

Matt

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am always still around. I just don't play the bulletin board game like I used to back in the day.

We still need to meet up down in KY, maybe sometime this spring. I heard the trails around Slade and Natural Bridge are closed, but there are still some others to the south that are as good if not better.

Matt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts