Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Looking closer at that pic, that looks like some seriously fun terrain....how do those "small" by Pirate standards, Jeeps do. Do you high center stuff like that a lot or just muscle through it?

·
Premium Member
35,608 Posts
Cool pic.
I cruised your website the other day, and you guys kill me.
Riding around with no roll bars, you all to work on that.
Cool site.

Your outings look a like ours.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Digital video camera…check
Handmade bodywork…check
Nice paint…check
Metal working skills…check
Lots-of-skinny pedal…check

Roll-cage…dang I’m all out of checks. :D:p

·
Registered
12,166 Posts
Somthing about a Willys with military tires :cool:. I'd agree about the roll cage. We need to ship you guys a bender.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is there something internationally fun about Jeeps. I gotta think so.

Looking at your site I can see that a fun day of wheeling in Pakistan (or where ever those pictures are from) is not so very different than one of ours right here in California. I know that given the opportunity we could have a great day wheeling.

Maybe we need to build a couple more rigs. One for George W and one for Sadam. Maybe that's what's got them boys so puckered ... they don't get to have any fun.
Yep, turn 'em loose. Let 'em wheel together with some friends.

Pretty soon they'd be wondering (in the imortal words of Rodney King) "why can't we all get along".

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keith Strong said:
Looking closer at that pic, that looks like some seriously fun terrain....how do those "small" by Pirate standards, Jeeps do. Do you high center stuff like that a lot or just muscle through it?
Well.. The Willys do great.. I have never seen one high centered.. Thats probably because 1 .. These guys really muscke through slopes and 2. the wheel-base to ground clearance ratio is good and therefore the rear tire is over the slope before the Jeep gets highcentered..

MellowYellow thanks for all the "checks" ;)

About the roll cages.. I have conveyed your message across to the owners of these willys a dozend times now.. These guys wont put one on because they love the Willys bone stock.. I hope they stay safe in them Jeeps..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts