Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Due to its bearing the holy oval badge, I will appreciate it for that, if nothing else. I doubt I will be disappointed in form, function, nor execution-I leave that for the haters!

It's not the truck I mind, it's the mindless bashing that i don't think fits. If that bashing were for booty fab, it (the bashing) would be justified and scored:flipoff2:

PT
Well put, PT. That's where I stand on it. I appreciate the fact that it's not another Rover sitting in a yard, rusting away, or in a salvage or scrap yard waiting for the crusher. Everytime a UK member on any board posts pics of salvage yards , over the pond; and I see all of those poor hopeless souls waiting for adoption, it just makes me sad. LOL.

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
Well put, PT. That's where I stand on it. I appreciate the fact that it's not another Rover sitting in a yard, rusting away, or in a salvage or scrap yard waiting for the crusher. Everytime a UK member on any board posts pics of salvage yards , over the pond; and I see all of those poor hopeless souls waiting for adoption, it just makes me sad. LOL.
They aren't all in UK boneyards, some of them come to live with me in my boneyard!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I thought I would post the response I posted on the OVAL, just to keep thing equal. yes i do post more on the OVAL, it is always 'live' on one of my shop computers, and I get a notification every time someone posts something. You see Dan, I have also some experience in IT and have 10 computers on my home network, doing various functions I will not put people to sleep writing about.
Seems the people who post there a less ego centric and don't resort to flaming if they don't like something.

Muddy Oval post follows;

"Not very interesting history and nothing to be very proud of.
I was a very angry youth, and I did a lot of things that was not very nice to people who 'Dissed" me. Just the way it was. Granted some of them were a waste of skin.
Life is no fun when you are angry at the world, luckily I became enlightened, no not born again Rolling Eyes , and with the help of some really great people I was able to get over the hate, and loose the rather large chip on my shoulder.
The experience of my early life does provide an interesting insight into the way people grow socially in today society.

I thought you got banned from this forum, well welcome back.
You will have to find me, because I would not recognize you if I tripped over you, as we have never been introduced."

I posted the whole posting from Muddy Oval, not just a convenient snippet.

As Pendy as said I fully intend to post pictures and reasons why I did what I did, but for now I am busy.

You see I start working in my shop around 8am each day and finish about 10pm. I really like doing what I do, it is fun, so why not.

Have a great day everyone, you too Dan.
Am I missing something here? You keep typing about BS and avoiding the issue...rather question. In the time you took to type your previous few posts, you could have given us a overall description of how your truck was built and mods. And you have posted quite often on Muddyoval since this started. Don't give us a bunch of BS that you're too busy to post here...thats crap.

For crying out loud, you're being elusive and Pendy is trying to back you up. Based on that alone, it seems as if you have done some legitimate work which should be shared.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
For crying out loud, you're being elusive and Pendy is trying to back you up. Based on that alone, it seems as if you have done some legitimate work which should be shared.
Now be careful...just because Pendy backs it up...um...nevermind. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Where's my fuckin' closure?

·
whatever
1,500 Posts
you'll never get closure because KW to busy being semi-retired, working 8a-10p, spending hours on a another site, writing irrevelant and inaccurate tech articles, maintaining his huge home computer network (10 computers) while making millions as some type of consultant.

Please just answer the questions, you look like a bigger moron everytime you write a 20 minute post and never answer the simple request...

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Please just answer the questions, you look like a bigger moron everytime you write a 20 minute post and never answer the simple request...
It's called re-direction. We're not supposed to be smart enough to catch on to it.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts

·
whatever
1,500 Posts
he's trying to use an ancient mayan mind control trick on us...

201 - 212 of 212 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.