Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jess @ High Angle is the man :D

called him @ 8pm on the 21st, to ask a longshot... my powerstroke's got a horid resonance over 60mph, and im headed to sac in the morning, could ya hook me up?

not only did he have the shaft built when i got there, he lent me his tools to install it in his parking lot... in the rain...

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
You mean he didn't hop under there and do it for ya :flipoff2:

I was very impressed with the time he spent chatting on the phone and am commited to High Angle when I need to get some new driveshafts ;)

You going to have a horse drawn buggy - or still sticking to the seperation of powers there (4by's and 4hooves) :rolleyes:

Matt

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
And I appreciate the buisiness - and meeting some of the guys we do buisiness with is an added extra- wish i had a better place to install there but we don't work on any rigs in the shop- Jess :D

·
Premium Member
11,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wanderingwillys said:
You mean he didn't hop under there and do it for ya :flipoff2:

I was very impressed with the time he spent chatting on the phone and am commited to High Angle when I need to get some new driveshafts ;)

You going to have a horse drawn buggy - or still sticking to the seperation of powers there (4by's and 4hooves) :rolleyes:

Matt

i chopped the horse trailer outta the pic :flipoff2:

the horse is her's the buggy's mine!

BTW jess, i think we'll be talking again very soon about some shaft's in teh buggy... i got my 300 in :D

·
Premium Member
11,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
onetoncv said:
that must have been my dad's shop huh? he's a little easier to find- I don't care about location becuase a large amount of buisiness is mail order- Jess :D

no i asked her for direction's to sillyneck's shop since i had that bit of time to kill in Chico... sohe did get me to BnT, but not to phil's...

you're shop wasn't to hard to find after turning around down @ the church 2 blocks past ya :D

·
Premium Member
11,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
onetoncv said:
I bet mikes shop was a little harder to find huh? silly's is right next to mikes old location - go figure- JEss :D
yea mike told me that... but i figured if i got there early i could get the old shaft dropped before the new one was dry :D

BTW that slanted parking lot is a real trick on a creeper :D

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
the slanted parking lot is only good for parking i agree- its uneven and when we get a real 3500sq foot shop it will be a little nice for that sort of thing- byt hey you can say you braved the parking lot out front of had- Hehe - in the snow and hail and wind and ? :D Jess

·
Premium Member
11,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
onetoncv said:
hehe- we have fast drying paint for those in a hurry-Jess :D and the heater helps that along too- :D
:D it wasn't a hurry... it was a 4 alarm rush :D got to her parent's @9pm and were gone @ 5am...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.