Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
thhhpptthh!
46,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

Goddamn, i thought i had died. There i was, grinding away on a pair of spring perches that i had just torched up. all is going well and smoothing out nicely.

sparks are flying onto the tool cart, about 4 feet to my left. no biggie. no rags, or paper, or gasoline, or anything that can light on fire.

Then it happens. I lay into the grinder, all of a sudden... BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!!

I thought someone had snuck up next to me and started fireing off rounds with a semi auto. I just about had a goddamn heart attack.

Lesson: DONT LEAVE A STRING OF BLACK CATS SITTING IN YOUR TOOL CART!

:laughing: motherfuckin sparks touched off the fuse and just about kilt me. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
So, I take it you changed undies afterwards :flipoff2:

That had to been funnay...

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
that's funny, because I store all my fireworks in my toolbox too.

but I don't grind/weld in the garage........

--Sherpa

·
Registered
867 Posts
thomjpster said:
:eek: :barf: :laughing: :laughing:

I would have paid to see the look on your face (I know, I did that last year).
:D

:eek: :eek: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Definitely some hilarious shit.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I can't help thinking of how you felt with it all going off behind your back while you were in too awkward of a position to quickly ascertain the source/cause.:laughing: :laughing:

I take it the fuses were woven together?

Does that question make me an "inquisitive idiot" :confused:

:D
Walt

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
At school some dude was grinding and the sparks hit the titanium shavings from the bandsaw and started a fire. He didnt even know it was him until the fire got put out. Luckily it got put out quick enough that it didnt burn the lube hose on the bandsaw

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
That is a good idea since I always store my high explosives in my toolbox :flipoff2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts