Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was helping a friend install a twinstick.
I wanted to post some pics to see what you think.
Right now the best one is this from the top.

Attachments

·
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The levers. I am waiting for an installed shot. I will post when I can.

Attachments

·
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
60seriesguy said:
Is this available for the split case? Not that I need it, but the coolness factor is high! :)
I am really not sure. They do not have good literature yet. They make a standard set and then some u-weld kits. Some to go with thier rockbox. We adapted the H41 set to the SM420. The rod lengths change and 1 heim. it would not be too hard to make it work for a split case:p

Scott

·
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rustycruiser said:

Is there any other way to mount the Toybox shifter so that I would be able to keep my Tuffy console? (One of the best upgrades to my truck, period!) :D
The first one we did had an offset shifter to clear the stock console. Simplt cut the lever, took a piece of flat stock, drilled a hole in each end and put it back together. Kind of like the lever in this pic

I am working on another project that will cross over in adaptability to the Toybox. But that's all kinda hush hush for now

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Why twin stick it?
Unless you have a FWD option what is the use?

Don't say low range because you already have one. Do you need a RWD 150:1???

·
Registered
916 Posts
Is this available for the split case? Not that I need it, but the coolness factor is high!
have not seen an answer to this question yet is it availible for the split case yet not that it matters to me because I have the auto trans but it would be nice to have the option

·
Registered
37 Posts
i actually bought the rock box and the twin stick from AA at the same time and i did not get the mount that goes on the side of the trany did you get one or did you make one?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does that include the adapter from the box to the tranny? The reason I'm asking is I'm going to get one next fall and I need to know within a 1/4" to see what I have to move to make it fit.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Jason M said:
Why twin stick it?
Unless you have a FWD option what is the use?

Don't say low range because you already have one. Do you need a RWD 150:1???
i already have RWD low range (good on the boat ramp) thats about it

does it make FWD only? if so..how some pics? FWD only would be nice!

·
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fjdan said:
i actually bought the rock box and the twin stick from AA at the same time and i did not get the mount that goes on the side of the trany did you get one or did you make one?
Marlin Crawler has them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts