1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
It that from your new Bling! line??:flipoff2:

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Is this a throwback to an old thread about how a course thread on the driveshaft might help you get off a rock? At least I think it was an old thread, it came to mind as soon as I saw the pic. Cant believe ya built one. Whos gonna test it? Need a volenteer?

Ken

·
Registered
996 Posts
What up with the spiral. Is it like the drive shaft version of those wheels that keep srining when you stop?:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
Jesse can i try that out on my d-shaft?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey Jess what would you charge to swap mine over in the front and if possible to be balanced in the rear also? just tubes i already got the one tons and long travel. thanks, pm me

-Grant

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
One problem I see with these shafts is the might be usefull swirly part is up at the transfercase end of the shaft.

seems that most of the time I set a shaft on a rock it's closer to the differential end of things.

and wouldn't a bogger or maybe a crawler lug pattern work better then a swirly pigtail groove?:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Now , all you have to do is paint them a pcyhodelic color and the rocks will get dizzy and fall out of the way:D Seriously Jess this is a very cool idea , Is it Camoproof ?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Monkeyboy said:
One problem I see with these shafts is the might be usefull swirly part is up at the transfercase end of the shaft.

seems that most of the time I set a shaft on a rock it's closer to the differential end of things.
Exactly what I was thinking. Still pretty cool tho

1 - 17 of 17 Posts