Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,677 Posts
CNN -
Two Virginia State Police troopers and one female civilian were transported to a hospital for treatment after an active shooter situation at a Greyhound bus station in Richmond, Virginia, according to Corinne Geller with the Virginia State Police. The shooting suspect is in custody, she said.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Yes, thats when they are laying in a pool of blood face down with a chalk outline.
But then they are no longer a shooter either.

·
Unregistered User
9,027 Posts
Not surprised, the bus station is a shit hole filled with exactly the type of people you'd think would ride a Greyhound. I'm sure our piece of shit governor will be on the news tonight droning on an on about gun control. :shaking:

·
Registered
11,606 Posts
State Police trooper among 2 dead after shooting at Greyhound st - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Police sources confirm that a Virginia State Police Trooper is dead after a shooting at the Greyhound station on North Boulevard on Thursday. The shooter is also dead.

Other sources say that six people, including one other trooper, were shot around 2:45 p.m.

Sources say State Police were conducting a training session at the bus station when a suspect approached one of the troopers and pulled out a gun and shot him in the chest. The troopers then opened fire on the suspect.

The shooting victims were transported to VCU Medical Center.

Police continue to urge everyone to stay away from the area.

The Greyhound station is at 2910 N. Boulevard, directly across the street from The Diamond. That area is closed to traffic and police are directing traffic.

·
Unregistered User
9,027 Posts
So the a State Trooper loses his gun, gets killed with it and lets 5 others get shot? Good thing they tried to end CCW reciprocity earlier this year. :homer:

Just realized I was directly across the street from this at the same time yesterday.

·
Registered
29,929 Posts
So the a State Trooper loses his gun, gets killed with it and lets 5 others get shot? Good thing they tried to end CCW reciprocity earlier this year. :homer:

Just realized I was directly across the street from this at the same time yesterday.
that's not how I read that.

Says suspect "pulled out a gun"
I do not take that as took the officer's pistol.

sounds like someone had an axe to grind with the police (BLM activist maybbe?) or it's suicide by cop.
no faster way to get dead than to walk into a group of police in a traiing exercise and start shooting people.

·
Registered
9,282 Posts

Psst... A gun. Not his gun.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts