Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an adapter plate to connect a th400 transmission to an np208 t-case in my 85 chevy military cucv. It is the tall adapter and mine is cracked in half all the way around. 6 holes on both sides of the plate.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I am looking for an adapter plate to connect a th400 transmission to an np208 t-case in my 85 chevy military cucv. It is the tall adapter and mine is cracked in half all the way around. 6 holes on both sides of the plate.
I have one here $50 plus shipping
Obviously the one with 6 holes on the right:grinpimp:

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
adapter plate

I am new to this website so i dont really know how to make the transaction. Just let me know how to pay you and what information you need and we will take care of this. I am assuming that the piece is not defected or damaged in any way!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I am new to this website so i dont really know how to make the transaction. Just let me know how to pay you and what information you need and we will take care of this. I am assuming that the piece is not defected or damaged in any way!
It's in perfect condidtion, and that tan stuff on it is saw dust.
All the parts I have I collected for the past 6 years for projects, and now I need the money because I lost my job, nothing I sell is bad, I give those away:smokin:
As for the transaction, if you have paypal it makes things easy, if not I take any kind of payment but I will wait for the payment to clear and then I ship fedex ground, cheap and fast enough.
I can get you a quote for the shipping if you give me a zip or better yet an address.
You can send me a Private message with that info.
If for any reason the part is not as I describe I take it back for a full refund.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts