Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally sold the exploder and picked up an 88 fj62 today. Looks great too bad it has goofy car tires. Bill wants to get larger tires for the 55. I don't mind getting the hand-me-down 35's. :)thinking:) will they fit? I'll get bill to post a pic. I don't have a cool red star.
kathy

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
here it is

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice, you will love it!

Same color as my '87.

If it doesn't have any lift, (which is what it looks like) you can fit 32-11.50 under it. I've heard 33-9.50's , but I think you'll have a hard time squeezing 35's under it..... good excuse for a spring over!!!

Nick

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thinkin' its gonna be a long time before it hits the con. I wanna keep it prissy for a little longer. Maybe Slick Rock for the first run in the spring.
kathy

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
here's the rest of the family,

the 55

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
and the 45

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's awesome you guys! I like the color too. Did you pick it up here in town? Curious cause there was a fj62 (charcoal) for sale around my neighborhood. Anyway congrats. Tell Crystal I will return her movie soon too. (sorry) I'll shoot you a pm.

Josh

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Good Find!

Congrats B & K!

Nice addition to the family. Looks like the piggie got jealous and is puffing himself up to look more important! You need to complete the series, ya know its 45, 55, 62 - so maybe get a 25 next? I know where there's a couple of them sitting around doing nothing :D

Andy

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Re: Good Find!

KrustyKruiser said:
Congrats B & K!

Nice addition to the family. Looks like the piggie got jealous and is puffing himself up to look more important! You need to complete the series, ya know its 45, 55, 62 - so maybe get a 25 next? I know where there's a couple of them sitting around doing nothing :D

Andy
Doing nothing, Eh ? I'll have you know that
they are very busy at the moment collecting rust :D

Just kidding I cover them both with blue tarps every time it snows.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nice looking addition to your cruiser family!

Bill- Good to see that you're back! And might I say, that is one fine lookin pig you got there- What all did you do with the spring over? Did you keep your shackles/springs? I just remember watching you leaning left and right- banking around the turns heading out to Deer Valley....
:fj:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
yes, kept all of the orig susp, and shackles, all i've done so far is soa, hysteer, and 1 1/2" wheel spacers, will lose as much of the body lift as I can without moving the motor too much.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts