Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if advanced adapters makes a transfer case adapter for a stock 21 spline toyota to a gm muncie 4 speed tranny? i looked on their site and cant find anything, it seems wierd that they dont have an adapter for em, any info would be good thanks

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
OTT can make the adapter.
They made my SM420/mini tcase adapter. Only a bit over 1" thick and clockable...

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Someone had on for sale a couple of days ago in the F/S section, dunno if they sold it or not....last time I knew OTT wasn't even answering there phones or emails because I wanted the same adapter, hopefully they have gotten their priorities straight....oh yeah it was "crash" that was selling that adapter......Dave:D

EDIT: it was camo...not crash but I see that the adapter was sold anyways....Dave

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
suspect said:
Someone had on for sale a couple of days ago in the F/S section, dunno if they sold it or not....last time I knew OTT wasn't even answering there phones or emails because I wanted the same adapter, hopefully they have gotten their priorities straight....oh yeah it was "crash" that was selling that adapter......Dave:D

EDIT: it was camo...not crash but I see that the adapter was sold anyways....Dave
Easy way to find out is to call them :)

I got my adapter early Feb...

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
AIRZUKI said:
suspect......... Call Rick at (604) 764 7871..... we can set you up Thanks , Ben
I wanted to but I decieded to stick w/ a slushbox when I got my th350/toy t-case adapter for $350:eek: Maybe if they would have answered their phones and didn't wait til the 3 emails in a 30 day period B4 I got a response.....things might have been diffrent, but for now I am going w/ a auto.....OTT can only blame themselves for loosing a customer! my .02:mad:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
AIRZUKI said:
What can I say.... I apologise
OTT is just three guys and we try to do the best we can.
That's ok, it was last year when rumor had it you guys were moving or some $hit like that.....gimme my adapter at cost and i'll feel better:D

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
I think camo ran the same adapter I have (sm465-toy reduction box) by ott..

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
crash said:
I think camo ran the same adapter I have (sm465-toy reduction box) by ott..
Look under camo and you find a F/S trhead where he sold it....:D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sweet

allright sweet i was really worried i wouldn't be able to put this 4 speed in, im gonan order this up as soon as possable and start building my toy, thanks for the help guys:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts