Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPGRADED INNER AXLES

We have found that if we did our special heat treating process to the inner axles, then we cryogenically freeze them, this makes them 25% stronger than stock ones. These axles are extremely strong and pliable, not hard and brittle. We also put a Martack in place that covers all lockers and carriers. These axles come with NO warranty.

These are exchange only, you MUST send us your's first. We are offering these at a low price of $75.00 each or $150.00 a pair. Of course we offer free shipping.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which is stronger?

Good question, How do I answer right? So far with testing, the Longfield did break the new inners, it twisted much further than the stock inner before it let go. :D

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
Re: Which is stronger?

Longfield said:
Good question, How do I answer right? So far with testing, the Longfield did break the new inners, it twisted much further than the stock inner before it let go. :D

bad ass

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Are you making them for Land Cruisers, and if so what's your turnaround time? Also does my Superbirf warranty still apply if I run your Superinners?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I've got a question. If I want to have my assemblies (birf and inner) Longified, can I just send you the combo together, or should I take them apart, and clean them up, etc.?

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes the longfields are guarantee for our inners only. Yes please take them apart an clean them. As far as cruisers inners we have some in stock also. When we recive yours they will go out the next day.If you have any questions call me at 1-253-847-8254 THANK YOU:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.