Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been watching others build presses, so I wanna take my turn. Where can I find the pump and ram in this picture. I found a 100 ton ram on EBay with a 6.5" stroke. Nice but way too expensive. So I was wanting to find a 50 ton ram with 6-9" stroke. Also I found lots of hand pumps on Ebay but none were air over hydraulic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The frame is going to be overkill. The frame is in the picture below, its just outside the door. No, not the little press frame :flipoff2: its the I-beam A-frame. I couldnt let them throw it out at work. So They gave it to me. I just couldnt figure out what to make with it. There is enought I-beam to make 2 presses. But I am only doing 1. I saw the one the other guy made with 2 20ton jacks. I may go that route if I can find the rma and pump I want, cheap enough.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
You could try calling Harbor Freight and asking how much that pump is. They sell any replacement parts for their products through their tech support number. Just get the SKU number and part number from the diagram in the .PDF manual (usually on their webpage, near the bottom in green)

[edit] Here is the .PDF: http://www.harborfreight.com/manuals/96000-96999/96188.pdf [/edit]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts