1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Free
Used (use and age unknown)
new paint
NOT pressure tested, I never installed them.

Will not ship or package for up for your shipping.

Pickup only (free) or local delivery (12pk Guiness original in bottle)

BELOW IS THEONLY INFO I HAVE ON THEM. PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR MORE.

Items:

5-6 gallon compressor tank. with wheels. I have the handle around somewhere I THINK. no fittings
tank itself = 12" dia x 26" L

long skinny tank (guy who gave it to me said it might have been an oxygen tank and may have some foam or something inside). if okay for air, would be awesome for along the frame rail. has large "T" fittings on each end
tank itself = 5" dia x 35" L

airbrake tank. fitting on end with "drop" petcock. has mounting brackets.
tank itself = 7" dia x 19" L

building a deck? these didnt work for my 5/4 WeatherBest decking. will work for 2x decking (wood, not that plastic stuff) without issue. Hidden fastener. Have several boxes of nails to go with.

I have 6 full boxes of 50 ties, plus one box with maybe 2-3 missing.

please PM only, no repsonse to emails.

located in Elk Grove, CA

have fun fighting over the tanks...

·
Banned
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Y'all are slow... black tanks are gone to Dave...

Compressor tank and stupid deck thingys still left.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I want that compressor tank! Do you ever come out around Sac or Roseville area? If not, I can come out one evening or something...

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Thanks Jason, the black tanks are cool...they will work well sith my York setup I'll be installing in the next couple of weeks....I lucked out and saw the post right after you posted and snatched em up....

·
Banned
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
troyman said:
I want that compressor tank! Do you ever come out around Sac or Roseville area? If not, I can come out one evening or something...
You can have it. I work from home so I don't have to "commute" anywhere so I am rarely in that area.

Let me know what you want to do, I would prefer to not have to deliver since I ain't asking anything for it.

·
Banned
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Comp tank and deck parts are "sold" as of right now. Will post back if falls through.

Thanks guys, nice to have garage space back...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts