Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a source for Aisin Mini hub rebuilt kits?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
MD11Fr8Dog said:
Anyone know of a source for Aisin Mini hub rebuilt kits?

Thanks
nope, the only part(AFAIK, and I just was searching) that you can get is the gaskets. I was missing(lost) the pawl(thing that goes between the springs) and one spring......couldn't find get em.

John H

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Aisin hub rebuild kits?

Landpimp said:

nope, the only part(AFAIK, and I just was searching) that you can get is the gaskets. I was missing(lost) the pawl(thing that goes between the springs) and one spring......couldn't find get em.

John H
I figured as much. I'll call the Toyota dealership in Denver and see what they can do to help!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Aisin hub rebuild kits?

MD11Fr8Dog said:

I figured as much. I'll call the Toyota dealership in Denver and see what they can do to help!
I bet the answer is........"we can sell you new hubs at $200+"

The Toyota dealer(Larry H Miller) that had a shitload of Aisins for $50-70 has them no longer, sold all the rest to someone....:mad:

If by some chance you find parts for Aisins.....let me know

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Re: Re: Aisin hub rebuild kits?

Landpimp said:

I bet the answer is........"we can sell you new hubs at $200+"

The Toyota dealer(Larry H Miller) that had a shitload of Aisins for $50-70 has them no longer, sold all the rest to someone....:mad:

If by some chance you find parts for Aisins.....let me know
Count on it!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cruiseroutfit said:
Sean, what do you need?
Not really sure yet, I can't get one of my hubs to turn, so when I take axle apart, AGAIN:( , I was hoping to mess with the hubs and fix them. Warns have a rebuild kit, which I have for my Warn hubs (spares with my 76 birf spare), but was wondering if the Aisin have a kit out there anywhere!!

Also, still looking for the 76 steering wheel? I have that and something else you were looking for!

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
There is no kit and the manufactureer will not support them at all in spare parts.:(

Bums me out cuz I could go get independant ones and buy new inners. That will never happen:( at least not in the US.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Does anyone know WHO bought the load of hubs from Larry Miller? Sounds weird, you'd think whoever bought them would be selling them, right? Even if at a higher price?

Like an IDIOT, I never took advantage of the offer and now I have a @#$%&&* buggered hub; I do shit like this all the time, don't buy stuff when I have the chance, procrastinate, then lose the opportunity...blast it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
60seriesguy said:
Does anyone know WHO bought the load of hubs from Larry Miller? Sounds weird, you'd think whoever bought them would be selling them, right? Even if at a higher price?

Like an IDIOT, I never took advantage of the offer and now I have a @#$%&&* buggered hub; I do shit like this all the time, don't buy stuff when I have the chance, procrastinate, then lose the opportunity...blast it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Henry I was told(by parts guy at Larry Miller) someone out of Texas called(he recalled)Smart Parts(or maybe Partz, or some version of that) bought them all 6 months ago. I agree you would think they would be hitting the market but I can't find them.

And yes I'm kicking myself for not getting a pair.....but I didn't need them then:mad:

What did you bugger up?

John H

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
texican said:
It wasn't me!!!!!
(it was nolen)

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Butch
thats right they did say Smart Ass Parts not Smart Parts:flipoff2:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I had a problem with my aisin turning also turned out they got wet inside and rusted so I took them apart all the snap rings and stuff cleaned the rust and assembled with lots of grease and they work perfect now.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
MD11Fr8Dog said:
...Also, still looking for the 76 steering wheel? I have that and something else you were looking for!
Yup... :D I'll email ya'

·
Registered
193 Posts
Check out the Yota Yard in Denver - lots of used toyota truck stuff you can probobly get a new set of used hubs for 100.00

1 - 15 of 15 Posts