Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer who has a mac-90 parts kit, he wants rid of it. He also wants a Hornaday LNL AP press. I happen to deal honaday and are thinking about trading the press for the kit + cash. What is this kit worth? Any one here interested in it? I'm not sure I want an AK kit.

EDIT: press MSRP is $490

Thanks!

Attachments

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,323 Posts
I believe the kits that centerfire was selling were milled, did not come with any receiver sections, and would be much more difficult to build than a stamped mak.

But I really have no idea what that kit would be worth. Building it would be easy, and I wouldn't mind having it to add a little more diversity to the collection, but I don't see me having any spare cash any time soon either...

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He said he wants $325 for the kit.

Because its missing the rear trunion I think I am going to offer him $275 + free non-NFA transfers (excluding shipping cost for outgoing) for 1 year.

What say ye? fair?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts

Because its missing the rear trunion I think I am going to offer him $275 + free non-NFA transfers (excluding shipping cost for outgoing) for 1 year.

What say ye? fair?
sounds very fair to me. Not necessarily because of my knowledge of the gun but overall it seems like a good deal for both of you.

·
Registered
424 Posts

What say ye? fair?
Just keep in mind that the Chinese guns are different than the Euro AKs..1.5mm vs. 1mm receivers, holes are in different spots on the front trunion, the bbls are different diameters, ect. Something to think about if you are gonna build it.

·
Banned
4,510 Posts
Welcome to October!

:p

( and ya.....I saw a Romy G kit sell locally for $400...:eek: )

Crazy....
i bought a complete mak 90 with a 30 rd magazine and 4 boxes of wolf in january for 200 dollars. maybe its because i live in a area thats been hit very hard by the recession, but i have found more than one person who is hard up for money and willing to go low for greenbacks in hand.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
i bought a complete mak 90 with a 30 rd magazine and 4 boxes of wolf in january for 200 dollars. maybe its because i live in a area thats been hit very hard by the recession, but i have found more than one person who is hard up for money and willing to go low for greenbacks in hand.
I sold a complete mak 90 with 200 rounds of assorted ammo, one 30rd mag and three 5rd mags for $500 in January.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts