Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people here have checked out Ak4x4net? for information about wheeling in Alaska this is the best place to join up and introduce yourself if you have a smaller rig with a family. If your looking for the backwoods Alaskan crowd with Alaskan style buggies check out Matsuvalleyohv.com. There is a difference.

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
I poke around there on occasion:flipoff2:

Actually I used to go there a fair bit when Logjam Grant was still posting.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Well its gone down hill. Brook sold it. MatsuvalleyOHV.com is more catering to the buggy type crowd. AK4x4net is a good place sorta like checking out the travel channel but you don't find the hole in the wall bars. If you want to meet the buggy crowd that rides the line then Matsu is the place to go now a days. Brook sold his rig. The world is changing. The craziest wheeler is a native fella name Jonny Wichman. He is retarded awesome. I will put it this way I can not drink more than him.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts

Apparently he does not let new guys on the board at all... Or there are some issues with it. But we will welcome you to MVOHV no prob. :flipoff2:

The site is still newer, but its coming along. Cant wait till summer so I can see new threads and reports and whatnot...

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
I have user names on both. I think. I really want to head north this year, just not sure if its in the cards yet:(

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
I went over there and poked around today. I jointed last year, but didn't do a whole lot over there.

I checked it out because I sold a Dana 60 to a kid here in Fairbanks. He suggested I the site. Unfortunately, he represented wheeling and Alaska very poorly.

I sent you a PM on that forum.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I dont think that Ive visited the alaska boards since the AKfabshop forum got shut down.

·
E. Spengler
3,828 Posts
I actually meant the ak4x4 forum that went offline last month.

But yeah, Dusty too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts