Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey guys. Just curious I anyone happens yo have all the parts to swap a 318 for a 440? I'm asking here because this is the Alberta check in and I don't really want to buy parts from some guy in texas

·
Registered
9 Posts
Edmonton here. No dedicated rig. I am considering doing something with my 98.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Hinton here.
Had a 2012 JK on 35's for the last few years until November, currently in the process of doing a tube chassis tj on 40's, tons and 5.3l LS

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi....from Edmonton

Currently looking to buy a rig....preferably a Chev/GMC squarebody truck or k5 jimmy/blazer

Also interested in finding good wheeling spots. Not too many close to Edmonton that are legal to wheel...

·
LLY Escalade
679 Posts
You can go wheel at the Total Offroad Experience by Stony Plain. Other than that you're headed West out into the mountains or North West to Fort Assiniboine. Not much else in the area which is public land you're free to wheel on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
In Edmonton. Wheel a relatively mild 2 door XJ on 33's. Look up NA4WDA.com lif you are looking to join up with other wheelers in the area. We too mainly wheel out west.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
In Edmonton. Wheel a relatively mild 2 door XJ on 33's. Look up NA4WDA.com lif you are looking to join up with other wheelers in the area. We too mainly wheel out west.
way to bring up a old ass thread lol
we may have met, I got that ugly Cherokee blue cage, 33s.. always broken or flying threw the air :grinpimp:
im at tore once in a while

·
Registered
1 Posts
morning

Morning!

Well I used the search button and found the check in as to not bring up any new threads. From the Red Deer area. Just bought a 1996 dodge 2500 with Dana 60 front and 200 mm rear (can't remember if that's a 60 or not). Sadly not a diesel so the mosquitoes have a bit longer to live lol. Has the 360 magnum engine. Currently I have the truck parked and in rebuild mode. Needs way too much to be able to get it on the road in a decent amount of time. It was actually a rescued from a farm near where I live.

Would anyone happen to know of a place that sells second gen dodge stuff that's at a reasonable price? or not sold within 30 minutes of it going up for sale?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Count me in from Edmonton as well. Gotta get the ol Waggy back on the road. Either fuel injection on the old 360 or replace it with an LS. no close places to wheel around Edmonton...Prairie Creek south west of Rocky Mountain House, Pembina Forks South of Edson or up to Grande Cache.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Just moved to the Whitecourt area from Southern B.C. Don't know what is out this way for trails.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts