Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 inch Alcan springs all arould my SUA FJ-40 and since they broke in i have been having problems with my rear shackles inverting because the rear spring packs were to short. I sent Alcan an e-mail explaining my problem and after a few e-mails Charles told me he would make me a new longer main leaf and ship it to me free of charge. That is what i call great customer service.

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Originally posted by DP76FJF0:
<STRONG>How much did they charge you for your springs?</STRONG>
My old Alcans were $875 delivered to my house.

I think they are worth the money. Fine soft springs.

When I do lift springs on my SOA, I will use Alcan again.

·
Registered
10,472 Posts
I had good dealings with them too.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Holy old thread, Batman. Nolen is still talking about leafsprings here! This must be close to a new record, six years between postings! Hell, the last poster before Nolen hasn't been on the board since '03!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have 5 inch Alcan springs all arould my SUA FJ-40 and since they broke in i have been having problems with my rear shackles inverting because the rear spring packs were to short. I sent Alcan an e-mail explaining my problem and after a few e-mails Charles told me he would make me a new longer main leaf and ship it to me free of charge. That is what i call great customer service.
How many leafs are in your spring packs? I'm getting ready to order a set of Alcan springs and I just wondered what you had.
I'm running Skyjacker springs and they have 5 leafs in each spring pack.

Nice to hear about good customer service.

Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts