Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, long time lurker... and reader...finally posting.

I am looking to get an alignment for my truck, went from leafs to 4 link front and rear, ADS Machine coilovers etc...

Oh its a 02 superduty.

I can get it close with a tape measure, but looking for something a bit more accurate...

Truck sleeps in the concord area.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
East Bay Frame & Axle
1366 Doolittle Dr # 3, San Leandro, CA 94577-2240
(510) 569-4285 () ‎
Ask for Ron

·
Registered
411 Posts
Talk to Darren at Concord safety center. He maybe a tiny bit higher than a tire shop but they are damn good. They are off monument on detroit. Tell him Chad from Jacks Auto body sent you

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats even better. Really short drive. I appreciate the assistance Chad! Now just standing by to stand by for the final parts for the front half of the build! Hopefully utilizing their services early next week!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got the word...last parts will not be in this weekend...:mad3:
Oh well...I need to have the install done by the 17th of Dec, then out for alignment on the 19th and driving it by the 20th...Or I am in deep crap with the missus.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So yeah, final parts just got here today...in april...wife has given up. Have a guy coming by tonight to help just get it driveable aligned...and then off to a shop hopefully tomorrow.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Going to be dropping it off at shaffers in oakland nex Monday, to fix some stuff, install lockers/gears and to get her running.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts