Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Ford Forum Moderator
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Don't know if any of ya have noticed (probably not) but we are starting to work on forum specific stickers for your rigs!
Check out some details HERE and HERE

Keep in mind the rules DRM posted in the 2nd link, & don't forget we can't infringe on any copyrights.
The pirate4x4.com must appear as pictured over there, in that exact font... other than that, what kind of designs can y'all come up with for images, & who all is interested?

Post up boys & girls. :beer:

EDIT: Font is "adler" for anyone that wants to work on this

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
sclemons said:
Does this count as Ford Tech?

It's tech if the stickers will make my EB crawl better :flipoff2:

Eric

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
Did anybody come up with prototype stickers? What about something like the LC sticker with a skull in the middle of an oval as in the blue oval?

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,324 Posts
ok maybe something like this? I don't have the font to put "ford" in the grille, so if anyone knows what it is, let me know.

Give me some ideas and I'll see what I can do :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I knew this was going to happen... the late model Toyota guys have square lights in thier trucks, and the Tacoma guys have :rainbow: composite lights, you dont see them bitching about the LC logo...:crybaby2:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Cry about it, I like the looks of the sticker even though mine used to be the best of both worlds ;) Full size and round head lights :D

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
ksbronco said:
Cry about it, I like the looks of the sticker even though mine used to be the best of both worlds ;) Full size and round head lights :D

See.. cant we all just get along..:D

·
Premium Member
10,038 Posts
EVERYONE knows that the eb is the best product that ford ever has and ever will produce. End of story.:flipoff2: You dont see jeep/LC/yota guys drooling over your f150 do you?:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
I want one with a diesel logo on it. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: Oh, and I don't got them screwy round headlights, either. Actually, my truck doesn't look anything like that silly thing anyway. Screw ya'll. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D
-John

·
Ford Forum Moderator
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
braxton357 said:
EVERYONE knows that the eb is the best product that ford ever has and ever will produce. End of story.:flipoff2: You dont see jeep/LC/yota guys drooling over your f150 do you?:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
*cough cough*

oh yea, mine's a F250 ;)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
AZFord4x4 said:

*cough cough*

oh yea, mine's a F250 ;)

And a mighty nekkid one at that :flipoff2:

I like the EB logo for the sticker, maybe with the ' :flipoff2: ' in the grill.

Eric

·
Ford Forum Moderator
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
here's one the toyota guys came up with I think is just totally bad ass. Maybe it'll give one of you more artistic guys an idea or two.

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
How about two kinds of stickers, one for the EB guys, the latter for the Fullsize guys?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts