Pirate 4x4 banner

All things CLAMPS....

7K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Sapper 
#1 ·
Okay I have been looking for differnent clamps on the market today and I personally have some of the following;

Kant twist clamps.

Wilton C-clamps;

and some Bessey Bar clamps which I LOVE;

I also have about a dozen Intergrip Butt welding clamps;

And about a dozen different vise grip style clamps.

Other than the ones that I saw Jasonmt post what else is there. I am hoping to start a list of as many styles and types of clamps going. I have been looking for a decent pipe clamp and a T style fitment clamp as well with no success local. What else is there? I want to see tubing clamps as well.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
i use the wood "f" clamps i believe they are called. kinda look like the second pic and come in various sizes from 12" up to 36"(may make bigger or smaller but this is what i have) and if you get them on sale they are cheap. also use pipe clamps these are sweet, because you control the size. you buy the heads and supply what size of pipe you want from a foot to 20'.

"f" clamp

pipe clamp

#7 · (Edited)
I have posted this before:

For smaller tubing/piping fixtures I have both c-clamps and c style vise grips with angle iron tacked at the base of the V to both pads, straight pieces for straight joints and in a T configuration for tees. I will try to get some pictures in the near future.

Mathey-Dearmen ( http://www.mathey.com/products.htm ) makes some nice but $$$ equipment:

Unless you are working with bigger tubing/piping (2.375" +) this is likely not much use but is available:

#9 · (Edited)
AthlonAJ said:
Anyone know if there is a knockoff of the Bessey bar clamps? I love them but dayum they're expensive.

i have a few made by wilton. they aren't quite as expensive, but still arent cheap. search grainger, msc, fastenal, JL, etc. for L clamps. on fastenals website, a 12" Bessey HD L clamp is $240 and the similar 12" Wilton HD L clamp is $190. just a thought.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.