Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Wayne,

I will take one of the larger kits. Do you still have my CC info on file? Thanks!

Scott
You got it and yes I have you info on file. Did you find the strainers or should I send them to?

Thanks for the orders

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Cool your baffles were sent on saturday. prepare to be baffled:D
You get to use this joke once.

Sick looking product, I never got the warm and fuzzies from foam. This could solve a lot of problems for a lot of people. You will be hearing from me.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
This is great!

Do you have a option for 32 gal cell :)
Do you think it will knock around walbro pick-ups if I had a few of them on the bottom of the tank?

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
This is great!

Do you have a option for 32 gal cell :)
Do you think it will knock around walbro pick-ups if I had a few of them on the bottom of the tank?
Yes 2 16Gallon boxes Shipping gets nuts for a 32 gallon box way more then the little bit I add to fill the 16 gallon boxes and shippin 2 of them.

No then don't mess with wallbro pick ups and we tested them with a couple of our systems with walbros.

wayne

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Back to the top, can't tell you how many foam problems I saw at the last race. 1/2 off on shipping if your race car has 4 wheels:D

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
we will have stock at the lake bed over thanks giving if you want to come check it out.

Wayne

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
would this benefit someone running just a single pickup tube in the tank?
these benefit anyone trying to reduce the slosh energy for the fuel in a large cell. Baffling is required by most racing organizations until now foam was your only option unless you did a DIY thing.

Wayne

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
just back from JV and will return all phone calls in the morning. thanks for the orders

21 - 40 of 51 Posts