Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91Mitsubishi Montero
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needed a windshield for my truck, jamieglasper07 pm'd me and gave me an email to contact about one..
All they wanted was for me to sign up for some odd payment app I've never heard of and wouldn't take anything else, price was kinda low also. Very short and rude, sign up and pay now please. Very shady so I backed out.
Seems jamieglasper07 had no post count also. So beware of this user name.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Needed a windshield for my truck, jamieglasper07 pm'd me and gave me an email to contact about one..
All they wanted was for me to sign up for some odd payment app I've never heard of and wouldn't take anything else, price was kinda low also. Very short and rude, sign up and pay now please. Very shady so I backed out.
I have been reporting all new users that respond to my wanted ads with a generic response with no details about the item wanted.
Most responses are "I have this item for sale. Respond to **@mail.com"
classified section has been littered with these scammers for some time now.

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
42,194 Posts
when you get those, report the pm, And I will ban them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts