Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hired Gun Offroad Aluminum Performance LS Oil Pans are hand crafted in America, we are confident that our pans are the best on the market. HGO oil pans have a baffling system that is designed to provide oil while at an extreme angle. Our pans stand out with the following characteristics:

*Assembled on a fixture to maintain perfect tolerance

*.080” Thick Shell

*3/8” Thick Gasket Rails

*100% Tig Welded Inside and Out

*Billet Oil Port Block or Oil Filter Pad

*7/8” Diameter Steel Oil Pick-Up Tube

*Baffling and Windage Tray for Racing and Extreme Angles.

*Every Pan is Custom Crafted

*Each Pan is Pressure Tested Before We Send it out the Door

*5 Quart Sump

*5 1/8 Maximum Height

*Guaranteed Satisfaction

With side or down discharge to remote oil filter-$789 Shipped in the lower 48

With Oil Filter Pad-$969 Shipped in the lower 48

Anything is possible so if you need a special design or want one built for an engine we are not offering please let us know. Because each pan is individually built we can add any number of options.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Got the chance to get my hands on one the other day, these pans are nice. I have an fbody pan with improved racing baffle. These things are sick though, if my funds allow it in the future I will own one!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cannot find specifics on the characteristics of ls1000 other than it is stamped. If you can provide that information, I would be happy to do a side by side comparison. I don't feel comfortable guessing at what other differences may be like rail thickness, thickness of material used in construction of the pan, pressure testing, and guaranteed satisfaction.

·
Atomic Test Lab Rat
3,693 Posts
I cannot find specifics on the characteristics of ls1000 other than it is stamped. If you can provide that information, I would be happy to do a side by side comparison. I don't feel comfortable guessing at what other differences may be like rail thickness, thickness of material used in construction of the pan, pressure testing, and guaranteed satisfaction.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/motor-tranny-t-case-performance/1103004-lsx-stamped-steel-oil-pan.html

Thats the pan he is talking about. Its manufactured and then branded by a couple different people. Im intrigued as well. I can see someone who is looking for weight savings going with the aluminum pan, but its hard to justify double to price for the aluminum over a stamped steel pan with similar features.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts