Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a JEGS Universal fit aluminum radiator for sale. The radiator is a re-branded GRIFFIN radiator (part #1-25272) sold by JEGS - quality product, just cheaper priced because it says JEGS instead of GRIFFIN! I received this radiator with an engine I purchased and have never used it. The previous owner had it installed in the vehicle for a short period of time. Insides are super clean. Dimensions are 31" wide x 19" tall. These retail at JEGS for $169. This has no transmission cooler compatibility, just the two water inlet/outlets and the drain petcock. Good setup for almost all GM stock hose locations (this was hooked up to a 383 Chevy for break in period).

I will be using a stock radiator with transmission cooler line compatibility in my vehicle, only reason I am selling. Stats from Website:

Radiator Style Crossflow
Overall Width (in) 31.000 in.
Overall Height (in) 19.000 in.
Overall Thickness (in) 3.000 in.
Row Quantity Dual-row
Radiator Finish Natural
Radiator Material Aluminum
Transmission Cooler No
Inlet Location Upper driver side
Inlet Size 1 1/2 in.
Outlet Location Lower passenger side
Outlet Size 1 3/4 in.
Tube Size 1 in.
Fan Included No
Quantity Sold individually.

Two-row 1" core
1-1/2" top radiator inlet, 1-3/4" bottom radiator outlet
Exclusive crossflow tube design dramatically increases cooling
Reinforced die-stamped tanks for added rigidity
Machined-billet filler neck for better pressure control
Brazed core for extra durability
TIG-welded tanks

Asking for $90. I'm in Huntington Beach, CA. Would consider trade for just as good of shape 4 row GM style radiator.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the guys who PMed me about shipping, I will try to find a box this weekend and see how much it's gonna weigh and check out shipping costs...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok guys, sorry about the long delay, just been nuts lately. I got the quote from UPS, and I am sure it's not gonna be worth it to most of you guys...they said it would be anywhere from $45-75 to ship this thing, the higher number being if they pack it themselves (so they would be responsible if any damage). That means you could almost buy a new one from Summit for what this will cost to buy and ship. To the guy from Canada, sorry, I didn't even check on what it would cost to ship it to you, I am sure it would be ridiculous. :eek:

So, if you are STILL interested after this, just PM me and I will be happy to keep working on it. But I'm thinking I will need to find a local buyer where shipping doesn't kill the deal. Thanks, and sorry for the long wait...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Dont mean to hijack. Just shipped same thing with elec fan, they pkgd it and bought insurance to cover it and spent $97.00. Should have just kept it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts