Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have a project I just don't have the interest to finish. I bought it from a friend last fall and it only needs a few things to finish but I just don't have the drive to work on it.

Aqualu aluminum willys tub
Throttle Down Customs mandrel bent frame rails
Willys hood, grill and wind shield frame
Chevy 4.3 TBI engine with Howell harness and computer
TH350 tranny with Art Carr shifter
Atlas t-case 4.3 ratio
Tom Woods 1350 polished drive shafts
Dana 60 front axle, 5.13 gears, Yukon Grizzly locker, 35 spline outters with drive flanges, JB's 4x4 steering arms,Wide Open truss
14 bolt rear, 5.13's, Detroit, WFO truss, disc brakes
40" Nitto Trail Grapplers
Trail Ready HD17 wheels
PRP low back daily drivers with 5.3 harnesses
RCI aluminum fuel cell with Artec truss and Walbro fuel pump
Wilwood dual master cylinder brake set up with brake lines ran
Warn VR8000S winch with synthetic line
Aluminum radiator
Sway-A-Way 2.5" coil overs with PAC springs

The Jeep needs exhaust, steering hoses hooked up, a battery, harnesses installed, hood pins installed, radiator hoses, skid plate installed, throttle cable and pedal installed and I'm sure a few other small things.

There is close to $24,000 in parts. I'd let it go for $17,000
606-316-2626

·
Vendor
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Measuring by myself it looks to be right at 99-100". With building a house and some other things finishing this jeep is low on the priority list.

·
I cant explain it!
32 Posts
Trade?

I Left you a message. Im not sure if you got it or not? I have a 2015 Razor XP1000 built up nicely and ready to go that I would be interested in trading for your Project. If you are interested let me know. I sent photos to your phone but not sure if you received them.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Vendor
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got home from Moab. At this time I'm not looking for a SXS. I'd rather sell it as it is or I think I might strip it down and use some of the parts for something else.

·
I cant explain it!
32 Posts
Okay thanks for getting back to me. I really like the rig platform. Im a big flat fender fan. Wish you were a little closer than 3,273.3 miles away. Good Luck with the sale.
Dave Knox

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
Well, what parts would you take off it?

I have things like axles, transmissions and engines.

·
Vendor
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would probably sell the tub, frame, cage, hood, windshield frame and grill as a set. Then the other parts I didn't need would be sold separate.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
I would probably sell the tub, frame, cage, hood, windshield frame and grill as a set. Then the other parts I didn't need would be sold separate.
and den?

$?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts