Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The economy is bad, everyone is getting laid off, and I have no money, but I still want to try to drop 5k into a hybrid 9. I will most likely not do that, but just thinking about it makes me think I am fawked. Do I have an illness(besides gonerea)?

Make me feel like I am not alone! Tell me some stories of how you feel about buying shit now! <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/devil.gif" border="0">

"BREAK OUT THAT CREDIT CARD"!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
The economy is bad,everyone is getting laid off,things aren't looking good.....so I just went and bought a new dirt bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
I'm fawked up too. Economy sucks, I've lost $100k this year and it appears as though Im going to lose $2700 more because a certain 4x4shop is MIA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Try being $6,400 in debt at 17 yrs. old and still buying junk. YEP it's a disease <IMG SRC="smilies/blush2.gif" border="0">
Robert <><
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,036 Posts
yeah your fawked up for spending that much on a high 9 instead of a shaved 60. Thats alot of cash for a highbred
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by joedog:
<STRONG>The economy is bad,everyone is getting laid off,things aren't looking good.....so I just went and bought a new dirt bike.</STRONG>

<IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> That's some funny shat there! Thats what I like to hear... Spend, spend, spend!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
I have $0 income and I just spent 700 on a welder and some goodies...
college + wheeling habit + gun habit = negative money situation <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
there are lots of layoffs going on... I was layed off for two weeks just days after the WTC thingy.... I had just bought a brand-new dirtbike and sent my tranny and t-case in to get new bearings...arrrrgggg... now my bank account in shrunk...but at least I'm working again... <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
Originally posted by joedog:
<STRONG>The economy is bad,everyone is getting laid off,things aren't looking good.....so I just went and bought a new dirt bike.</STRONG>
What bike, cr450f? Are they out yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,458 Posts
Dude, I just bought a truck! <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0"> course the truth of the matter is that the only thing that'll help the economy is for people to buy stuff and get $$ into circulation. <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by mike:
<STRONG>Dude, I just bought a truck! <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0"> course the truth of the matter is that the only thing that'll help the economy is for people to buy stuff and get $$ into circulation. <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
YA, thats what I'm thinking!

<IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,104 Posts
Originally posted by mike:
<STRONG>Dude, I just bought a truck! <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0"> course the truth of the matter is that the only thing that'll help the economy is for people to buy stuff and get $$ into circulation. <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0"></STRONG>

wow i have to tell the wife that i need an atlas because it is for the good of the country's economy....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,778 Posts
...I just bought a HOUSE.

Good time to buy a house, really... Low interest rates. <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Originally posted by Loknlod762:
<STRONG>I have $0 income and I just spent 700 on a welder and some goodies...
college + wheeling habit + gun habit = negative money situation <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
You have my exact affliction. Just got back from looking at some Kimber 1911's. I shouldn't have done that until I had the money to buy one 'cause now I want one even more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
740 Posts
Yeah!! Spend, spend, spend!! Keep the economy alive! I just got another truck that is destined to be my daily driver and I'm going to spend more getting it to work right. Gotta love that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
yep i just bought a trailer this weekend, and a tow rig/daily driver a few weeks ago. some time this winter i have to invest in hunting gear and stuff so i'm doing my part <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top