Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Made my second order from them yesterday (Sunday). Chris called today just to double check that I had ordered the correct parts, soon after a shipping notification popped up in my mail box. What more can you ask for.

First order I called in and the lady that answered the phone was not sure on the parts I needed. She thought she found them in the book but wanted to double check with someone else. Other person called me back and verified what I needed then they arrived in a timely fashion.

My experience with them is better than I have had anywhere and will continue to give them my business.

Everyone can make a mistake and with the experience I have had with ORD it does not appear to be something that is common.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bough over $1k of suspension parts from ORD and they sent the wrong springs. Labeled 4" but they are more like 3" or 2". 5 weeks ago I sent them pictures with a tape measure showing the height that are clearly lower than they should be (they gave a manufacturer's drawing showing what they should be).

They've had 5 weeks. To look at thr pictures. Compare them to the drawing. See they're wrong height. And fix it.

But no. Every week I ask what's the situation and I get a new excuse.

Never gonna buy from a small company again unless they have paypal. Atleast I can get my money back if they can't or don't want to fix simple issues.

Edit: I have now received a refund

·
Registered
273 Posts
I"m really surprised to hear this.

I've ordered from ORD and would do again without hesitation.

I met Stephen on UA2011 and know he is a very cool guy and will stand up for what is right.

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
I've never ordered from ord, but I may be soon if I get the suburban I've been eyeing. I've had issues like this with other small vendors. As long as I get all my shit in the end, I don't post online about it. They messed up, but were making it right.

If they stop responding to emails or phone calls, maybe that's when you come here.

Like it was mentioned, I try to support the small guys as much as possible, but if I'm in a hurry, I'll go to Amazon, summit, ect. Which I have had issues with plenty of times as well, but also had good luck with returns and exchanges.

·
Vendor
1,408 Posts
I bough over $1k of suspension parts from ORD and they sent the wrong springs. Labeled 4" but they are more like 3" or 2". 5 weeks ago I sent them pictures with a tape measure showing the height that are clearly lower than they should be (they gave a manufacturer's drawing showing what they should be).

They've had 5 weeks. To look at thr pictures. Compare them to the drawing. See they're wrong height. And fix it.

But no. Every week I ask what's the situation and I get a new excuse.

Never gonna buy from a small company again unless they have paypal. Atleast I can get my money back if they can't or don't want to fix simple issues.
PM me your name and we'll look into it

·
Vendor
989 Posts
We ended up in the middle and it was kind of a mess. The rest of the story is that we're talking about a set of Tuff Country springs that we re-sold so the warranty work went through us but is ultimately up to Tuff Country. And when the springs in question are in Finland and they're in Utah their normal warranty procedures don't work out so extra people get involved. With holidays and vacations, etc. I can't apologize for their part but I am sorry it's been in limbo this long. At this point a credit has finally been issued so it's finally resolved.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts