Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a collection of AMC V-8 engines and parts.

Here are some of the obvious items:

1. There is a 75 360 complete. I would call it a good core. It has not run in a long time and came out of a truck that was parked for some reason. It has most of the brackets, exhaust manifolds, intake manifold (4V) and other items.

Price: $75.00 if picked up at my house in rural southern Oregon

2. Heads. I have two pair of heads off of Jeep 360's. One set is off of an 83 the other is off of a 79 I think.

Price: $40.00 a pair

3. There is a large pile of misc items like oil pans, mounts, misc brackets, power steering pumps and brackets (4V intake stock) etc. There are a few flexplates as well. There are some distributors as well.

Location of parts: Klamath Falls area, Southern Oregon

Pricing: The parts get cheaper the more you buy.

Trades: I am willing to trade for some Toyota stuff, Willy's stuff or Mopar ?????

Delivery: I am willing to discuss delivery of some of the smaller items to the Williamete valley on the weekend of the 16th of July.

·
Registered
141 Posts
willys trade close by.

i have 2 willys wagons. 1 is 4x4. 1 is 2wd panel with split rear doors.no engine/tranny/transfer. will trade 4 amc parts or sell. are you interested

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I could be. I am building a wagon now, and I am looking for another. I like those crusty old things for some reason. I was up to six of them at one time but can always use a better one.

Let's take this to email and see what we can come up with, I will be close to a computer all day.

Here's my email: [email protected]

Thanks, ROB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts