Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
1972CJ5+1 said:
I can verify that a crapload is more than an assload. Clearly in order to have the crapload, you must have exceeded the assload. A shitload must be more than a crapload. Say, for instance your kid craps his pants. No big deal, you just change them and throw them in the wash. If he shits his pants, there is a large mess to clean up and you might as well just toss the pants in the trash instead of washing them. I've seen this topic here before and I think there was a legitimate need for clarification. :)
Excellent.... just excellent. :)

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
He's canadian!!!!,,,,,,,,... Hockey puck lift to the sky brotha!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
tube frame eh? i have thought of that, sounds like alot of work. but if i do use a tube frame i was thinking of using aluminum over steel. not only is it lighter, but thats what i have access to, and steel is just to shitty to work with, and it gets all rusty and shit.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sweet!

Your going to have the worst of both worlds! A 4x4 that can't crawl, and a car you can't drive on the street!

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
b2dude said:
i remember a guy on here not too long ago running 42's under his EB with 9"/44 combo....i don't remember anyone making fun of him :rolleyes: not to support this guy who wants to "chunk up" his 44 comboto put under his gremlin, but you know. i think if someone made a tube buggy with a gremlin body it'd be pretty cool...but what do i know
I'd make fun of him! I run the same axles and won't go over 37's period

On topic stacked frames are super ghetto wigger white trash technology that few have the skills to handle, but will get you a felch load of lift as stated earlier.

I can't believe this actually applies, but build it right or don't build it at all. I think done "right" even a gremlin could be safe and capable.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm sorry just got tired of reading this, bitch me out if you want to, but these dumbass replies are getting about as stupid as the questions the trolls come on here with.
Nic-

·
Registered
492 Posts
If you build a tube frame for your Gremlin, I would build it out of 3" sch 40 pipe. Everyone on this board will agree, pipe is the optimim material for parts fabrication. Follow your dream my man...FOLLOW YOU DREAM!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
i'd talk to garth and wayne, they are experts on gremlins

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I hear 3" exhaust pipe wurks gooder fur toob framin stuff.. Light, strong and heat resistant from all the flamin! :flipoff2: :smokin:

·
Registered
192 Posts
ah my bad, i dont know my late 70's eco cars lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
this post is un-funny. I think it's due to the excessive use of CAPS and shortage of literacy. And you talk about another guy's member A LOT :flipoff2:
C'mon. You miss the point. Younger in cheek, as in sarcasm. Everything you criticize was done intentionally

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want the know how much the front structure was changed for the spirit 4x4? Can a front cross member from a spirit 4x bolt in to a gremlin. Just want the gremlin styling on a stock or slightly lifted spirit running gear. I guess I would need the flares for tire clearance on the old body, but want to keep the front end and quarter windows of the gremlin

·
Registered
270 Posts
Fucking thread is 16 years old. Even if (big if) the thing got built, it's long ago rusted back into the earth

·
Registered
718 Posts
Swap the Gremlin body panels onto the Spirit Kammback . They should fit pretty easily, if not perfectly. The front frame rails are different where the front 4x4 suspension bolts on.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts