Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
66,759 Posts
I don't like my chicks built like Archie Bunker. :laughing:

:lmao:

You're a 12'er away from slipping her the willy in the bed of a beat up ol' Ford F250 on a warm moonlit Georgia night down a secluded tree lined rural bumpy road with crickets a cricketing, voles a vollin', and salamanders... doin' what they do.

Nevermind the sounds your cousins are making in the cab. Your spooning Archie! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
35,000 Posts
:lmao:

You're a 12'er away from slipping her the willy in the bed of a beat up ol' Ford F250 on a warm moonlit Georgia night down a secluded tree lined rural bumpy road with crickets a cricketing, voles a vollin', and salamanders... doin' what they do.

Nevermind the sounds your cousins are making in the cab. Your spooning Archie! :flipoff2:
:laughing:

You ain't right in the head boy...

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
I am trying to figure how she put on 50lbs since her last movie and aged 10 years

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Seen on yahoo just now she was standing alongside her cousin chuck:barf: calling for more gun control. Might still hit that but I don't like her so much now:(
This. I don't give 2 flying fucks if she's cute or has a nice rack or whatever. If she's ok with trying to deprive people of their natural rights, she can go fuck herself. Self righteous cunt.

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
I kind of liked her until i found out her uncle is Senator 'Chuck-You' Schumer...
This. I know I probably said I'd do her earlier in this very thread. But I take that back.... :flipoff2:

edit: Double fuck her/her family with their anti-gun bullshit :mad3: There is NOTHING funny about that :mad3:

161 - 180 of 215 Posts