Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going crazy here - I know it’s been posted before, but I can't find it in a search.

I'm using a '00 Ford Explorer power steering pump with a remote reservoir and am trying to make my lines using AN-06 fittings. I have all the fittings I need except the one that goes into the pressure outlet of the pump. It’s a metric fitting that has an o-ring down in the pump and I think a crush washer at the pump body. It’s been posted before where to buy one (it’s not a standard fitting - ie the earls/aeroquip/etc 16mm o-ring fitting is not it), but I’m having zero luck finding it.

Anyone know where to get it?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
since you said crush washers i figured id post this up. Its off a montero pump i was running on my zuke. Basically i took a -6 fitting to NPT 1/2"? i think i drilled out the threads and then brazed it to the factory junk. It worked good.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
KingOf_Pain said:
Lee power steering gave me one.
Dooh - you were the one that originally told me, oops. So you got the phone # or website?

edit : Is this it? http://www.leepowersteering.com/

edit2 : I tried every fitting the local speedshop (master warehouse distributor for earls and aeroquip) had without any luck, then called Lee as suggested above and had the correct part in a few days. For anyone else trying the route, save your time and give Lee a call.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts