Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Surgical Shotgunner
15,752 Posts
haven't they been selling Norinco m14s in Canadia for forever? Why would you want one in a neutered cartridge from it's original chambering?

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
haven't they been selling Norinco m14s in Canadia for forever? Why would you want one in a neutered cartridge from it's original chambering?
To corrode the barrel faster? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,124 Posts
I am here... SPD is apeshit crazy over M14's... He has an AR10 he is currently building tho... He will forget all about that shit when the big ar is up and running

·
Registered
11,391 Posts
So,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He wants a Mini-30

And you Fuckers gripe at me for trying to reinvent the wheel.
Sure the mini 30 works good but WTF wants to buy their damned proprietary mags when there are a bajillion AK mags readily available for 25% of the price

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Is the front sight blade protruding past the sight ears?

·
Safety third!
11,375 Posts
Looks like a fun rifle, but If I had to pick I'd still grab my AK.

Peep sights are titties though.

·
Safety third!
11,375 Posts
krebs rear sight leaf on an AK.

awesomeness.

I'd really like to have an SKS-D.
Hmmm, wondering how I'd like it being that far forward. You have one?

·
Registered
29,000 Posts
My brother bought it for me. it's not krebs, but it's just like it. had initials for the company, midwest industries? I'll have to see if I still have the package. or I can ask him.
Works well.

Dad's got the tech sights on his 74 and they're pimp, but expensive, and kind of a PITA for maintenance.

edit:
he says it was krebs. I must be smoking the crack today.
he sent me the link
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/644580/krebs-custom-guns-fixed-rear-ghost-ring-sight-800-meter-ak-47-steel-matte
anyway, it works, you really need a skinnier front sight post too.
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/222756/kns-front-sight-ak-47-sks-ball-post-steel-black

1 - 19 of 19 Posts