1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Piratenite
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
emeviel is the winner.

member # 9482

congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again to bobby long for your generous support of pirate4x4.com. for those that didn't win call bobby up and order your super birfs today. 253-847-8254

www.toyotasuperaxles.com

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
(evel Elvis voice on) "Thank you, thank you very much!" (evel Elvis voice off)

Seriously, thanks Bobby. I'd like to meet you and thank you in person. Hopefully I'll compete in a few events this year, and I'd be glad to run your stickers if you think you'd benefit from it.

Also, I couldn't have done it without my Red Star...best $20 I've spent since that hooker I met at the last "Hammer party". And then that other twenty at the doctor's office, but you know what I mean!

·
Registered
695 Posts
OK...99% of the members on this board must leave so I have a better chance at winning next time!!!!!:flipoff2:

Congrats emeviel

·
Premium Member
1,220 Posts
iamjacob said:
If riding in a plane is called flying then riding in a boat should be called swimming. To experience the medium get out of the vehicle.
I did, but I much prefer driving my rig over the rocks as opposed to walking while it wheels without me:p (but it is fun to show off once in a while)

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Oh, hey...what do I do next? Do I contact Bobby or Camo? Or do I just wait for someone to contact me?
Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts