Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know I saw someone post this before and I searched for it but couldn't get a clear answer from other posts. I just recently changed my M/C and started the engine when I went to push on the brake the engine died. Does this have something to do with my booster pulling a vacuum or having too much of a vacuum? Also I'm still hitting the brakes all the way to the floor. Any advice on what to check or replace next?

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,737 Posts
Here we go again!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Is this the way you bled your brakes? If not go back and do them again!!!!

"...This is from the FSM and it works great..."

1. Drivers side rear
2. Passenger side rear
3. Passenger side front
4. Drivers side front
5. LSPV (Load sensing proportioning valve)

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,737 Posts
Speaking of bleeding brakes, have any of you guys every gravity bled your brakes? The other day when I was putting the rear housing in and putting the rear-end together after I hooked up the brake lines I did no realize the bleeders were open, as I was hooking up the D-shaft I heard some thing dripping and there was fluid dripping from the drivers side cylinder. I closed the bleeder and then fluid started dripping from the other side closed the bleeder not even thinking about it. When I went to bleed the brakes there was no air in the lines at all!!!:D

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
OOP's FYI....I have done it that way when I did not have a helper around and still do. I have yet to ever have an issue with air in the lines either that way....

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,737 Posts
5spd said:
OOP's FYI....I have done it that way when I did not have a helper around and still do. I have yet to ever have an issue with air in the lines either that way....
Yeah if you got time on your hands like I do:DRetired:D that is an easy way to bleed the sucker!!!:eek:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I bench bled the M/C. Is it possible to disconnect the BB and use the brakes without it? If not are they easy to change out?:usa: :crybaby2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts