Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a set of Corbeau Baja SS's in the front of my XJ. My 7 year old fits in in OK with a pillow or towel under him. I also have a 2 year old that will start wheeling with me before long (potty training). I've been looking at the PRP premie seats and have explored the idea of just using a car seat in the existing back seat. I want some opinions as this is my child's life. I found another seat while searching but don't know the actual size comparison beside the prp. Check it out:
http://www.dunebuggy.com/shop/index.mp?szAction=viewItem&iItemID=3083&szReturnTo=FEATURED&iStart=0

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
6,899 Posts

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
I have three girls and by this time next month they will be 3, 5, and 7. I have the Corbeau Baja SS's also. I stuff a booster seat w/ back into the Corbeau. Then I have my harnesses set so when they are as tight as possible they hold in my 3 year old. I now also take a small velcro strap and put it around the two shoulder harnesses right along their chest so that their shoulders won't go through. Once everything is tight they can't move. I've wheeled with them all over. Moon Rocks is their favorite place to go. I've never been worried once that they would fall out of the harnesses or seat. I take them out if it is going to get real hairy, but for normal wheeling, they seem very safe to me.

The first pic is my youngest during Mem. weekend. So she's not even 2 in this pic. The shoulder belts were just slightly loose and yes, I did snug those up. But now, a year later, she fits great.

The second pic is my middle child riding with me. You can't see her in the pic, but she is there and the people at the top thought it was great. When we got to the top she yelled a big "woooooohoooooo, let's do it again daddy!" I loved it.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts