Pirate 4x4 banner

461 - 480 of 485 Posts

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
Not mutually exclusive there mr einstein

You don’t chase someone with a vehicle and just stay behind them if you are attempting to stop them
Huh, clearly in the vid the truck is stopped, Pa is in the bed, Jogger dude ran up to and around truck, if the mission was murder how come pa didn't pop em when he had a chance?

·
Registered
24,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
Huh, clearly in the vid the truck is stopped, Pa is in the bed, Jogger dude ran up to and around truck, if the mission was murder how come pa didn't pop em when he had a chance?
I missed where anyone said their mission was murder

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
you ever go to a restaurant planning on getting a steak, but you get there and change your mind and get the chicken instead?

you were meaning to get the stead, but were prepared for the chicken as well. despite chicken not being the mission, it was the result and not unlikely at that :rasta:

·
Registered
24,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
Since you have more knowledge of this incident, why were they stopped in the middle of the road with guns and the driver outside the vehicle?

Don’t worry about using their own explanation of what happened, which is also linked in this thread in the police report

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
Obviously cause they were shootin a possum out da tree, if pa woulda popped jogger dude they could have just went home for some warm pbr's and grilled possum.

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
Exactly, just because they left the rebel flag and pitbulls at home means nothing.
I strongly disagree with the racism/hate crime angle. I don't care if they flat out say "we only did this because he was black and wouldn't have done this to a jap/whitey" hate crimes are nonsense division for power and control, they shouldn't exist.

I also strongly disagree with the race baiting civil rights lawyers who say "this jogger is just the every black man who has ever been killed by hate". they are diminishing the actual crime that took place here and reducing the dead guy to simply a skin color and not a person. it is dehumanizing and not productive.

but both sides get paid and control over that theme :(

just the same as the folks that say "well of course they had guns, this guy running doesn't diminish their 2A rights!" and with that I agree, it is entirely reasonable to have a gun handy. That isn't the same as having the gun out and ready for the purpose of intimidation based on nothing solid, pure speculation.

then there are the folks that say "if the jogger did have a gun, they would have been justified and everybody would have said he deserved it" Also false, the jogger actually having a gun wouldn't have made their failed attempt to detain a person any more justified.

The guns aren't the problem or even the concern with this. :(

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
Obviously cause they were shootin a possum out da tree, if pa woulda popped jogger dude they could have just went home for some warm pbr's and grilled possum.
the fucked up thing is that if this had not been recorded, they could have given their same statements to the police and the prosecutor would have made this go away forever without any pressure or oversight! Simply because the dude was a former LEO support dude or whatthefuckever :shaking:

you can literally get away with murder in places if you are simply LEO associated, fuck people are paranoid enough of being killed by the cops in uniform, now they are openly admitting they let their friends kill whoever they want as well.

it isn't even tinfoil or paranoia when it's out in the open like this.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I strongly disagree with the racism/hate crime angle. I don't care if they flat out say "we only did this because he was black and wouldn't have done this to a jap/whitey" hate crimes are nonsense division for power and control, they shouldn't exist.:(
Yep.

Doesn't matter what the reason, it's a crime. Motive might help prove the crime, but has doesn't change it.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
The old man McMichael was deficient in training, could never get the grasp of real life cop world. Shoulda have stuck to donuts & coffee-

·
Registered
24,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/16/us/ahmaud-arbery-gregory-mcmichael.html

Two months before Ahmaud Arbery was fatally shot in Glynn County, Ga., a police officer there sent a text to a property owner who was worried about recurring trespassing incidents, a lawyer for the homeowner said on Friday.

The officer provided the phone number of a nearby resident, telling the owner to call it the next time his motion-sensing security cameras whirred into action.

That resident, Gregory McMichael, a retired investigator in the local district attorney’s office, never received a call from the owner asking for help.

Mr. English’s video cameras recorded people walking onto his property over several months. Several of the videos appear to show the same young African-American man. Lawyers for Mr. Arbery did not confirm that he was the man in any of the recordings, with the exception of a surveillance video taken in the moments before he was killed.

Ms. Graddy noted that no property was taken in any of the incidents captured on video. She said that Mr. English, who has been battling a serious illness, did not notice that the officer had sent him the December message until Friday.

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
i'd be pretty pissed in a "what the hell do i pay your for" if the police told me to fuck off with my complaint and just call a private person next time :shrug:

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
461 - 480 of 485 Posts