Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my brothers friends, paid $14k for this an ex ARB show car, and he uh.. has no idea, anyways, they were talking it up to me so i invited them around, anyways, hes missing a passenger window, and has a dented gutter and side panel, and the door doesnt close anymore! :flipoff2: He says:
I rolled it! :rolleyes:

and all it did was sorta lean into a tree :D

Anyways, the cool hardcore got to pose for some driveway shots!

This was one of thier demo cars, and after having a good look, i think some things like electrical could certainly be improved on EPILLEPTIC ELECTRICIANS! :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
BJ On Roids said:
AWESOME

this thing will go ANYWHERE they told him!
Got pirates down there too???:confused:

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Judging from the chrome bezel I'd have to say the dudes doing the buildup are used to doing Jeeps :barf:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
that's not a pig...why does his plate say it is:p

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just a wannabe, the actual pirate symbol uses swords i beleive? (for POR)

its got a 2f :barf: the wheels are 16x8 80 series GXL rims!

the thing, has a nice air ride paratus seat, so id prolly DD it, but its not only too pretty but far too expensive

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GloNDark said:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH What the hell was that??

That my son was the sound of a joke doing mach 4 right over your head.

:flipoff2:
nope woooosh

you just got your own, i was carrying the vain of sarcasm through, although its difficult to see on the BB :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Mustard Dog said:
Judging from the chrome bezel I'd have to say the dudes doing the buildup are used to doing Jeeps :barf:

come on guys its got a J**P tj bull bar on it too ....:flipoff2: or did no one else notice ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.