Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another Newbie(pics of my junk)

here are some pics of the wheeling scene here on Guam. My Zuk is the olive drab one.Although I just started posting on the board i have been lurking around for more then a year now and gathered some good info from the board.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Ncie shots got any close up of the suspention flexing?

·
Premium Member
35,608 Posts
Looks good!
What are the specs?
suspension, gears, axles, etc.

Ag tires! - crazy.
What kind of rims and what size are they.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
scwafish said:
Cool shots. Neat place, it looks like it rains there more than JV!
Yep it rains here alot (Tropical weather)...the trails here are cool there are alot of 4x4s here. samurais are like gold around here people will buy them up once someone wants to sell them thats why it freaks me out when i hear of them being sold for less then a grand back there. thay could easily double or even triple the price out here. There are some built up samurais here but mainly Toyota trucks. you got to really take care of your rig here cause rust will eat her away right quick:D

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SilverZuk said:
Looks good!
What are the specs?
suspension, gears, axles, etc.

94 zuk (lots of bondo...she rolls over on command :D) 1.3 efi, TT yj mising link fronts, 1/4 elip rear,4.16 tranfer case, in the pics I am running sam axles locked f/r 4.56 gears currently droping in sidewinders;) , and theres alot of little mods extended slip yolkes, t case e-brake, warn winch, RCIs, yadda yadda, headers no cat and still street legal:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts