Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!!! Just to be TOTALLY CLEAR....

NORCAL RULES!!!

Now that I've said that, I wanna say HI to all fellow REAL Californians (those are the ones born, bred and raised in NorCal). HI!!

By the way, (I do not use the lame BTW, ROTFLMAO, LOL, etc... (cause I am REAL Old School...) the definition of NorCal (for me) is anything NORTH of about Salinas...:laughing:

ANYWAY... good to be here, in NorCal AND on this forum. :smokin:

I am in "YockTown", or better known as Antioch, CA, but born and bred in zip code 94022 - Los Altos, CA. Was there BEFORE the electronics/computer boom ruined SANTA CLARA Valley (now known as Silicon Valley). <sigh>

YockTown is OK, but not much to look at like Los Altos.

Anyone in NorCal with a Quadravan? :confused: I am looking at one and am hoping to acquire it. I can't tell you where it is, or, you might snatch it away from me. :eek:

I have 3 rules... Well, more like guiding principals;
  1. God is GREAT
  2. Guns are GOOD
  3. Government is EVIL - LEAVE ME ALONE!
:dustin:

Later,
TAZ

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
The Real Norcal Ha!

WoW you really are in the real Norcal:flipoff2:
I wish I had a cookie to give ya:laughing:

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
hi,
i consider norcal anything above redding....:flipoff2:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, if you grew up there and have work, otherwise it is POOR-cal...

But, I do concede that if I had my choice, I'd be north of Redding as well. I love Shasta and Siskiyou counties in particular.

:smokin:

hi,
i consider norcal anything above redding....:flipoff2:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I think most of the people over here would call you socal....or maybe middlecal...
Well I'm not far from Yocktown. I'm in Concord. And those from Southern Cal like Los Angeles would consider us NorCal.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Hey!!! Just to be TOTALLY CLEAR....

NORCAL RULES!!!

Now that I've said that, I wanna say HI to all fellow REAL Californians (those are the ones born, bred and raised in NorCal). HI!!

By the way, (I do not use the lame BTW, ROTFLMAO, LOL, etc... (cause I am REAL Old School...) the definition of NorCal (for me) is anything NORTH of about Salinas...:laughing:

ANYWAY... good to be here, in NorCal AND on this forum. :smokin:

I am in "YockTown", or better known as Antioch, CA, but born and bred in zip code 94022 - Los Altos, CA. Was there BEFORE the electronics/computer boom ruined SANTA CLARA Valley (now known as Silicon Valley). <sigh>

YockTown is OK, but not much to look at like Los Altos.

Anyone in NorCal with a Quadravan? :confused: I am looking at one and am hoping to acquire it. I can't tell you where it is, or, you might snatch it away from me. :eek:

I have 3 rules... Well, more like guiding principals;
  1. God is GREAT
  2. Guns are GOOD
  3. Government is EVIL - LEAVE ME ALONE!
:dustin:

Later,
TAZ
Check your messages, I think your meds are ready

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I wanna say HI to all fellow REAL Californians (those are the ones born, bred and raised in NorCal).
I only live in California and am not a Californian. That seems about right, that is what I tell people when they sarcastically call me a liberal cunt :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
now you know how it feels to be stereo typed...:D

·
Ford Bigot
4,101 Posts
Now that you've given me your life story, how about the accompanying Social Security number and home billing address?

Nor-Cal begins north of California Street in San Luis Obispo.

·
16,230 Posts
Wow.

All you guys are from Nor Cal?

To bad yer still a buncha FLAT LANDERS :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
does this look flat to you........:flipoff2:
p.s. do you like the power line?

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
thats looking at the back side of the trinitys,huh?
oh wait ,thats the front side for you...

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Wow.

All you guys are from Nor Cal?

To bad yer still a buncha FLAT LANDERS :flipoff2:
Last I checked Kurt Disco Bay was damn near under water!:flipoff2: I think that might be worse than being a flatlander. Scenery is nice there though.

On another note....

By the way we took a vote and the Bay Area(Everything west of Fairfield, too include Marin and Napa County) has been voted out of NorCal. They seem to have a conflicting view of reality, compared to everyone else. Oh and please take all your Bay Area types that have infiltrated are rural communities with you. We dont need amymore Jamba Juices, Starbucks, and rainbow flag wearing Suburu Outbacks in my home town. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts