Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
What did you find out about that rear housing? You never PM'd me with your number you twot.

When are you going to start bending tube? Mine's going to be ready this weekend for some tubework. Spring hangers are all frenched in, just need to mount the seats where I want them for building the cage around them.

PM me your phone number and I'll come help you if you want.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Matt, I don't think you surpassed the wrinkle threshold requirement for doing that, but since you already cut it up, PLEASE amaze us with a unique design. I've already seen a couple clones of mine......................:rolleyes:

J/K Matt, but do stay off the pipe. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Boooooo....
Damn you guys with good weather!
We're in the process of getting 10+" of snow here, I`m not even that north! Ack...
I wish I could go AZ style tho :flipoff2:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bad karma
my truck wasnt as wrinkled as yours, but i need a roll cage and im to tall for an internal cage and exos suck, so i got the sawsall out, and my plan is to make it look different from your truck and Jacks truck.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Matt if you didn't get the bender mounted, you can borrow my SDS hammerdrill. It goes through concrete easy. Or I can borrow the core drill from work.

I got my sliders/main cage frame done today. Seat mounts will be done tomorrow so I can mock up a cage with the seats mounted. I think I'm losing the firewall too. The only thing it's doing now is holding the steering column up.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
ill post some pics tomorrow,
got the main part of the cage built, it went a little slower than i hoped for, sat. morning a tube hit me in the head and made a 3/4 inch gash that needed 4 stitches. so i got a later start than i wanted

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.