Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my Bronco buggy which I've been working on for a while. Just about done, gotta finish some little details but it's a never ending build anyway.
Build on rccrawler.com http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189393

Some of the fetures: Tranny and transfer case, rear steer, front suspension winch, light bar and rock lights, full interior, and much more.

The floor shifter is a toggle switch that turns the esc on and the 2 tiny red switches in the dash turn the tail light on and the transmission cooller fan on.
The main lights are controlled by radio.

6cell 2/3a battery goes in the fuel cell

before paint

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
holy jesus thats bad ass... did you fab the chassis yourself?

·
Registered
41 Posts
heres my venom creeper, got it for 150 bucks, did a few mods and does freakin amazing, keeps up with losi's and heavily built axials.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
holy jesus thats bad ass... did you fab the chassis yourself?
Yea, the chassis is 3/16 steel brakeline brazed (silver soldered) together. I got all the window bars and details in there too. Also the screw holding the body panels on and misc. stuff are 2-56 threads going into 2-56 thread nuts which are brazed to the frame (about 100+ nuts) Everything is custom made except for the usualls (motor, electronics, tires and axles) but they've also been higly modded too.

it looks bad ass if you want to sell it let me know
Lol I dont think I'm gonna ever sell (I've put so much time into it) But if I did it's worth at least 500+ (not including the radio and extras) Also my dad would be upset cause he loves the build (take note I'm currently 16 turnin 17)
I do have other builds I've started on which I'm probobly going to be selling like a 1/10 34 ford pickup rat rod onroad rc car. If ur interested I can post some pictures of the build. It's pretty badass too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts