·
Registered
1,732 Posts

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
The first FJ panel truck :puke:

WTF........

And he left the front fender mounts on???

Apparently too many Rolling Stones concerts for his own good...

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
"The vehicle is all original body and has been completely restored. "

How does a guy make a statement like that with a straight face ?

If that was my rig, I'd do the upolstry in Lime Green Leopard skin and hang some fuzzy dice from the rear view mirror...
NOT !! :eek: I'd have to put it out of it's misery.

Though, I might keep those "monster wheels" :rolleyes:

Leave it to Ebay for the ultimate in entertainment ! :D

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Reddog said:
"The vehicle is all original body and has been completely restored. "

How does a guy make a statement like that with a straight face ?

Soon to be for sale at Vintage Off Road....for the low low price of $30,000......it's restored ya know and was used by the Military(french?) ;)

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
How does he say it is a 4 door???? Does he count the 2 swing out doors in the rear :rolleyes: Somone please buy this thing and turn it back into a Land Cruiser :barf:

·
Registered
556 Posts
MY GAWD!!! Help me, I had a dream of this big reddish orangey thingey chasing me through the park. Nothing could stop it. It even made it over the bumper stops in the parking lot. The only thing I could do to get away was to stand up in the middle of the wooden tables in the center of the park. It cried and went away.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
maddog said:
MY GAWD!!! Help me, I had a dream of this big reddish orangey thingey chasing me through the park. Nothing could stop it. It even made it over the bumper stops in the parking lot. The only thing I could do to get away was to stand up in the middle of the wooden tables in the center of the park. It cried and went away.
This will haunt you tonight.......sleep well ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
Landpimp said:

This will haunt you tonight.......sleep well ;)

And I was almost over the first one. I'm comming to meet you Martha, the sight of the thangs makes my heart%@&^!*$)@( I'm comming to meet you Martha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts