Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh, the humanity... and hypocrisy.

Democratic and anti gun former San Diego City Councilman Harry Mathis was fortunate enough to be the not-so-proud holder of a CCW permit, and therefore had a handgun to defend himself after returning home to find armed invaders had taken his wife and neighbor hostage.

"A former San Diego City Councilman was targeted in a violent home invasion robbery" according to investigators. Former City Councilman Harry Mathis, his wife and a female neighbor were attacked by three men with at least one gun at Mathis’ home on Sandburg Avenue in University City according to San Diego police.

·
Read Only
14,843 Posts
Him sucking with aim doesn't change the fact that he had a CHANCE to defend himself. A chance that he wants none of us regular people to have.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
:like:

hypocrit with bad training gets pistol whipped after missing.

·
Premium Member
30,199 Posts
Well at least he was a member of the city council, not a plebeian, and was therefore afforded the opportunity to defend himself. :like:

·
Premium Member
17,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
8,807 Posts
He'll just use this to further his point guns are bad.

"I had a gun and did everything I could but it didn't save me. In fact it almost got myself and my wife killed and escalated the situation when I should have talked my family out of it safely."

Fuckin politicians :shaking:

·
Registered
28,921 Posts

"I had a gun and did everything I could but it didn't save me. In fact it almost got myself and my wife killed and escalated the situation when I should have talked my family out of it safely."

and in that same line of thought:

"If we had tighter gun control laws so criminals didn't have guns I wouldn't need one either."

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
"...and those front sights have sharp edges. I'm never gonna get rid of these hemmheroids!"

·
In GOD we trust. USA
13,089 Posts
and in that same line of thought:

"If we had tighter gun control laws so criminals didn't have guns I wouldn't need one either."
Either that or guns need rubber coatings or bubble wrap to prevent head injuries. :shaking:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts

This. I saw an article awhile back where a police officer had his cruiser stolen by a man at gunpoint and the officer drew his weapon and was unable to succesfully stop the situation.

The officer was qouted as saying something along the lines of "If I have had training in the use of fireams, and can't handle this type of situation, I feel that ordinary citzens stand very little chance and really have no use for handguns on thier person"

Absolute BS. So all of you with carry handguns better hand them over to your local PD for your own safety. :flipoff2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts