Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both fit a 99 TJ so I'm sure they will fit other TJ years. Bumpers are pretty easy to work with.

I'm trying a feeler post to see if there is interest.

I am thinking $400 each is a fair price (paid $600 for the Bull bar and $600 for the YB bumper/tire carrier).

Currently in AZ.

EDIT: Will consider trades for lighter bumpers geared more towards rock crawling.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Btt :)

Pics of the bumpers

YB:

ARB:

Both have been through NJ winters so there is some surface rust and some wheeling marks. These are the most current pics I have since my stupid digital camera has gone into the shop again.

The YB bumper comes with a hi-lift mount, two d-ring brackets, CB antenna mount, frame tie-ins and a recieve in the center of the bumper for better ground clearance (2" receiver). I'll probably throw in the D-Rings I have too.[/

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everyone:
I will be out of town from Sunday through the middle of the day on Wednesday flying. I'm going to get the bumpers off the Jeep sometime between Thursday and Saturday. I'll have 3 days off to do it but I need my buddy out here to help if he can. My digital camera is also fixed and I will be picking that up on Wednesday so I can get more current pics of both bumpers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts